April 7, 2009

Katie Holmes: 'I'm A Nerd'

Katie Holmes reveals that she has never been one of the cool kids contrary to her glamorous showbiz status.

The actress - who is busy juggling motherhood with a flourishing career - confesses that despite living the high life as Tom Cruise's wife, she is as normal and nerdy as they come.

She tells OK!, "I can't deny that I'm a nerd. I am who I am. I'm pretty normal, I'm not a smooth type of girl, I run into things, I trip, I spill food, I say stupid things - I really don't have it all together. But I'm working on it - I really am."

And school was no different for Katie, who was a late bloomer where boys are concerned.

She adds, "In hindsight, I think going to an all-girls school meant we missed out socially.

"We came out of school and it was suddenly, 'Oh my God! Boys!' I was all about, 'How do I look? What is he thinking?'

"We weren't used to being around boys in a normal setting and seeing them as friends."

www.entertainmentwise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment